On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 2:46 PM Trigon via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 17/06/2021 04:41, Trigon via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On 17/06/2021 04:15, Rebecca Lee via agora-official wrote:
> >>>

> >> I hereby investigate both of these finger pointings.
> >>
> >> Trigon did indeed violate rule 2635 (implemented in rule 2143) by
> failing
> >> to track this information in documents that purported to be Treasuror's
> >> reports. E did so in both weeks, which are within the statute of
> >> limitations (the deadline for the week of May 31 expired 12 days ago on
> >> June 6).
> >>
> >> I impose the Cold Hand of Justice on Trigon for not tracking the Unit of
> >> Flotation for the week of May 31st. Although there's no Class of crime
> >> here
> >> I find it exceedingly similar to the Class-2 crime of Tardiness. The
> >> crime
> >> is inadvertent and appears to be a simple lack of knowledge of exactly
> >> what
> >> e had to track (Trigon has generally done a great job of officer
> accuracy
> >> and timeliness). I impose a 1 blot fine on Trigon.
> >>
> >> I impose the Cold Hand of Justice on Trigon for not tracking the Unit of
> >> Flotation for the week of June 7th. I levy a 1 blot fine on Trigon, see
> >> above.
> >>

> > Actually, the Unit of Flotation is tracked in the Treasuror's weekly
> > report. Admittedly, it's not next to the Total Buoyancy, as one might
> > expect, but it is in there, in the History section, at the beginning of
> > each month:
> >
> >> *** Tue 1 June 2021 ...
> >> [00:00]   RELEVELING: TB=35779, UF=14.0000
> >
> > This might not be enough, however, since this is the History section's
> > header:
> >
> >> RECENT HISTORY                                    (does not self-ratify)
> >> ========================================================================
> >
> > The labels on the right side have always been intended to be
> > informational; however, I admit that it's not one hundred percent clear
> > what these do legally.
> >
> > I accept that I should put these things in a better location, and I
> > apologize for the elision of the information. I will include it in
> > future reports. In my defense, the bit requiring that I track the UF is
> > in a weird place.
> >

> I'm going to go ahead and CFJ this.
>
> CFJ: Trigon fulfilled eir obligation to track the Unit of Flotation for
> the weeks of 31 May and 7 Jun.
>
> Arguments: the portion of the text quoted above written by Trigon.
>
> --
> Trigon
>
>   ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST
>
> I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
> I LOVE SPAGHETTI
> transfer Jason one coin
> nch was here
> I hereby
> don't... trust... the dragon...
> don't... trust... the dragon...
> Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this

Argument: Trigon is essentially saying "at 0:00 on this date, the UF was
set  to 14" which doesn't satisfy eir obligation to publish the current  UF
weekly (it's merely making a historical statement). Furthermore, everything
in a history section is implied to consist of historical statements, not
current tracking.