On Wed, 2021-07-28 at 06:55 +1000, Ned Strange via agora-discussion wrote:
> I do believe this proposal is effective. It only needs to specify its text.
>
> For future reference, proposals usually have a title and an adoption index
> equal to the power of what it does. Power is essentially a ranking of how
> important rules are and when creating a new rule it's important to note
> whether it is power 1 2 or 3.

The default is 1, though, and I think this rule works at power 1; it's
just telling people to do things, rather than trying to alter gamestate
that might need higher power to change.

That said, it probably doesn't do what the author intended: because
it's written in the passive voice, this means that if nobody chooses to
help out the new player, it's technically the new player who gets
punished for not being educated correctly, which seems very harsh.

--
ais523