This is an idea for a contract allowing me to auction off usages of the Protection Stone. It's a bit unwieldy (hah) and I'm also fine to work out smaller temporary deals by private means.

{{{
Any player can join this contract. Players CANNOT leave this contract
during auction time.

The owner of the Protection Stone is known as the Protector. The
Protector CAN, during free time, amend this contract with notice.

Protection shards are a class of untracked, nontransferrable assets,
ownable only by players. At the end of each Agoran month all protection
shards are destroyed.

The Protector CAN, during free time, start an auction for a new
protection shard. The Protector CAN distribute prizes for such an
auction if it is within the final day of the Agoran month, regardless of
the definition of the auction method e chooses. Parties to this contract
consent to acting on behalf for transferral of assets pertaining to this
type of auction.

The owner of a protection shard CAN destroy it to act on behalf of the
Protector to wield the Protection Stone, specifying all required
parameters.

It is free time while there are no auctions ongoing which were started
by this contract. It is auction time when it is not free time.
}}}

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this