31 aug. 2021 09:23:41 Aspen via agora-discussion <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org>:

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 12:06 AM Sarah S. via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 5:03 PM D. Wet via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

31 aug. 2021 01:29:32 Falsifian via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org>:

ID: 8598
Title:
Adoption index: 1.0
Author: G.
Co-authors:

I create a proposal with this sentence as its text, and make it
pending.

I feel sympathy for our brave Promotor.

It seems like my newbie action has inspired a new direction to explore?
Or is this unrelated?

That action itself was inspired by trying to play a reverse Gödel's
statement 'This statement is unproveable in this system of axioms'.
Probably aided by the fact that my English is not proficient enough (yet)
to play a language-game.

Unfortunately it does not qualify as PARADOXICAL ... only as ambiguous.

I like the reflection of Aspen on the matter.

Should and could I do something to make progress on the CFJ besides my
vote?
--
D. Wet
www.nomica.nl

I think the CFJ called on your proposal is the longest and most
controversial CFJ I at least have ever seen. Sorry for all the bother about
that.

It's definitely in my top five, probably my top three. I'd be curious
to hear from G. and ais523, who have been here longer than I have.

-Aspen
For some unknown reason that fact gives me a warm feeling inside. Maybe I'll come up with a proposal that relates to the longevity of proposal and/or CFJ procedures... when I have understood the proper way to do so (by just reading the rules and observing BUS actions).
--
D. Wet
www.nomica.nl