El 03/10/2021 a las 20:36, Edward Murphy via agora-official escribió:
I wrote:

Jason wrote:

Judgement in CFJ 3929:
I award myself blue glitter.

I award 6 BoC (156 coins) to Jason.

Judgement in CFJ 3930:
I award myself blue glitter.

I award another 6 BoC (156 coins) to Jason.

If these were ineffective due to using the old UoF, then I award 6 BoC
(186 coins) to Jason, then another 6 BoC (186 coins) to Jason.

They were not. Writing the raw number of coins is behind a SHOULD. It's simply a convenience thing for the Treasuror, though my code handles the real calculations these days.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this