El 03/11/2021 a las 05:00, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion escribió:
I've set up a self-hosted zulip server for testing. I've never run or
used zulip before, so I can't guarantee that it will be stable and I
can't guarantee that I won't have to wipe the whole thing (though I'll
try hard not to, now that there's a little bit of actual stuff on it).

There is, of course, a nomic on there already. Feel free to join and
mess around.

Invite link:
https://agora-zulip.randomcat.org/join/irl2lks6o7ndf7wgux3uf45j/

For anyone unfamiliar, Zulip is a Free and Open Source chat system that I've had my eyes on for years as a potential nomic platform. It has strong message threading support, to the extent that it feels like a hybrid between mailing list and instant messenger. I think it's a really awesome idea and am elated to have a chance to play around with it, so definitely join up if you're at all interested.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this