On Mon, 2021-12-20 at 21:49 +0100, nethack4.org dicebot via agora-
business wrote:
> The dice roll was: 12
> This is R683, Voting on Agoran Decisions.

For reference:
{{{
      An entity submits a ballot on an Agoran decision by publishing a
      notice satisfying the following conditions:

      1. The ballot is submitted during the voting period for the
         decision.

      2. The entity casting the ballot (the voter) was, at the
         initiation of the decision, a player.

      3. The ballot clearly identifies the matter to be decided.

      4. The ballot clearly identifies a valid vote, as determined by
         the voting method.

      5. The ballot clearly sets forth the voter's intent to place
         the identified vote.

      6. The voter has no other valid ballots on the same decision.

      A valid ballot is a ballot, correctly submitted, that has not been
      withdrawn. During the voting period of an Agoran decision, an
      entity CAN by announcement withdraw (syn. retract) a ballot that e
      submitted on that decision. To "change" one's vote is to retract
      eir previous ballot (if any), then submit a new one. Submitting
      and withdrawing ballots is secured.
}}}

Any suggestions? We have lots of short sentences to choose from, which
means we may be able to create something great here.

--
ais523
Mad Engineer