El 16/02/2022 a las 01:35, nix via agora-discussion escribió:
But a lot of it is
Infinite specific. I think it would be my preference to have an abridged
version that focuses on the bits relevant to the conclusions, but I'm
not going to oppose this thesis based on only that.

This argument bears resemblance to what ais523 also said about the conclusions being detatched from a good proportion of the story. I think I'll work to finalize my conclusions section and then, once that's done, cull parts from the essay which are less relevant to Agora.

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this