On 3/14/2022 13:47, ais523 via agora-business wrote:
On Mon, 2022-03-14 at 13:41 -0400, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
I grant secretsnail the following promise:

{
Cashing conditions: In the same message as cashing, the bearer has
transferred me two justice cards.

I transfer 1 winsome, 2 pendants, and 2 votives to the bearer.
}

secretsnail, I'm prepared to outbid this offer.

I grant secretsnail the following promise:
{
Cashing conditions: In the same message as cashing, the bearer has
transferred me two justice cards, and it is 14 or 15 March 2022.

I transfer 20 Decipoints, 2 pendants, and 3 votives to the bearer.
}

(10 Decipoints are worth 1 Winsome.)

Secretsnail said on Discord that e didn't see your offer in time. I only
need 4 blot-be-gones though, so if you would like to do a 4-6 split, I
would be more than willing to do so.

--
ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)