El 01/04/2022 a las 12:59, Madrid via agora-business escribió:
  I do the following if I have 4 Justice Cards: {I cash in a set of 4
Justice Cards to gain 10 Blot-be-gones}

I do the following if I have 3 Justice Cards: {I cash in a set of 3 Justice
Cards to gain 6 Blot-be-gones}

I do the following if I have at least as many blot-be-gones as my amount of
blots: {I pay X blot-be-gones to expunge X blots from myself, where X is my
current amount of blots}

If I have at least 1 blot-be-gone, I do the following: {I transfer 1
blot-be-gone to Aspen}

Dear Agora, please never write a message like this. This makes me cross-check so many documents for no good reason.

For the record, it seems that Madrid had seven blots at this point and eight BBGs. Aspen received the last one.

--
Trigon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this