On 5/7/2022 3:50 PM, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 5/7/22 16:57, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
>> I agree with moving to something like this in principle, but I think that
>> the metric needs work.
>>
>>   - you can clear your name by resigning and re-deputizing for the office;
>
> FWIW if someone did do this they'd then have to do their job well
> afterwards for it to stick and doing that would be somewhat conspicuous,
> so it doesn't seem like a big issue?

I'm basing this on the fact that officers did it so often to get a Cyan
ribbon (without the conspicuousness costing them anything) that we
modified Cyan.  I suspect, like Cyan, it's something we'd say when it
happened "well that's allowed but undesirable so we should fix it
systemically, not impeach or anything."  Just trying to save introducing
something we'd want to fix?

-G.