On Fri, 2022-05-20 at 14:07 -0700, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:
> I resign from the office of Ministor.
>
> [
> We're in a position where nobody wants to play the ongoing game (no trades
> etc.) but the repeal of the game is failing too - this seems like a worst
> case scenario for promoting activity.  oh well, for me personally rather
> just let it go rn...
> ]

Repealing it won't fix the issue that nobody is playing it – it'll just
remove the possibility that anyone *can* play it. You'll still end up
with nobody playing. (In particular, in Agora, repealing rules rarely
does much to inspire people to add replacements for them.)

If you want to see more economic play, either propose a new economy
(either alongside this one or replacing it), or else propose something
new for the existing economy to interact with (this tends to revitalise
failing economies).

--
ais523