It has been discussed on Discord how the CFJs are a formal system that
ultimately just produce informally-enforced judgements - the judgements and
their interpretation aren't binding.

So. I hereby reject the informal power of CFJs. I don't recognize their
informal authority any more. I am out of its unwritten social contract,
because from now on, I just won't play along.

I don't mean any ill to the current CFJ system. I think it works decently
well, and I may change back. But for now, I want to experiment with this
new way to do things.

To replace the regular Agoran court, I will now follow the rule of the
Militia Court:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Atk7oQTY3mkZukiiTLiG4d7MwB1rB_F1fXwAcykmavo/edit#gid=0

It's an officerless informal judgement system, that is deliberately
intended to parallel how the current CFJ system works (because I think that
works fine enough), but without the need of an Arbitor. Feel free to
improve it or to ask those involved about what changes you'd like to add -
it's all informal, so what really just matters is what each of you decide
to commit to. The choice is yours.