On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 19:53 +0000, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 10/23/22 14:30, ziproot via agora-business wrote:
> > I vote AGAINST (birds are no longer in the game and should not be
> > referenced if we're updating stones, and the power stone has been
> > confirmed via CFJs 3396 and 3997 to be useless).
>
> Good notes. I'll fix this either way if this passes or fails. Interested
> in general feedback on other stones as well, either tweaks or new ideas.

My first thought is that the Recursion Stone protecting itself every
month probably isn't interesting gameplay.

My second thought is that Stones are the sort of thing that only really
works when the rest of the economy is active, so that they have more
things to interact with and so that the opportunity cost of spending
coins is more interesting.

--
ais523