Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion [2023-05-01 11:46]:
> Maybe making the delegation subject to a public volunteer process - so it’s
> treated differently if more than one person want the job, so the
> hand-picking potential is more limited?

I suggest we treat this the same way as the list of judges and
peer-reviewers (perhaps more of the latter). Which means: some discretion
on behalf of the ADoP (obvious officer choice), but using some ad-hoc
publicly known method to distribute delegations.

So, in this case, every player would have ample time before-hand to
express which offices they'd be interested in experimenting, and we can
collectively ensure a fair selection. Plus: this also would gauge the
potential for officer change.

--
juan