On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 12:44 PM Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> Yes, but wouldn't certain CfJs be likely to enter into Moot Tennis if we
> don't take the opinion of the majority as a tiebreaker as Judges? We can
> keep going back and forth with Moots, because 2+N Support seems fairly easy
> to pull off.
>
> How is the Moot Tennis supposed to end?

If a Moot ends up being really close/split, the best thing is to fix
it by voting on legislation (a proposal) that clarifies it absolutely
one way or the other.  Including possibly by-proposal saying that
ais523 wins even if the "clarification" goes in the opposite way
overall.  Of course, if the clarification has to be made in an power
2+ rule, you could get a situation whether neither side can pass a
clarification in their direction.  So far, we've managed to eke out a
compromise in the rare rare times that has happened.

-G.