On 5/27/23 08:01, juan via agora-official wrote:

> Registrar: juan              Birthday Announcement
> 2022-11-28
>

>                         Let all who read henceforth know:
>
>                             the 27th of May of 2023
>
>                                       is
>
>                          Gaelan's 8th Agoran Birthday!
>
>                                 Congratulations!

Thanks for this wonderful announcement juan, I really dig the format.
What's the date at the top right?

Gaelan is a wonderful member of Agora, I cannot believe e's been here
for 8 years. E has contributed in many ways over the years, and I will
definitely fail to mention all of them. One that particularly sticks out
to me is eir creation of Nomaoic, which I am still convinced can be made
into something truly beautiful.

Also, even tho e is not particularly active right now, e still routinely
beats me to approve members on the groups.io list (which by groups.io
policy requires subscribers to be manually approved). It's an attention
to detail that definitely helps keep things running.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald