On 6/20/23 18:33, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 3:16 PM Janet Cobb via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>> On 6/20/23 17:48, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
>>> I believe I won the rice game on 12 June - not sure though.  Here are
>>> my notes, wouldn't be at all surprised if I missed something critical.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>> 5-22 harvested plan
>>> Created:  snail
>>> Up: {4st, beokirby, blob, inalienableWright, nix, snail, Yachay},
>>> Down: {Aspen, ais523, cuddlybanana, G., Janet, juan, Murphy}
>>> Signatures: snail, Yachay, 4st, beokirby
>>>
>>> After 5-22 harvest
>>> 4st           1
>>> beokirby      1
>>> blob          1
>>> iWright*      1
>>> nix           1
>>> snail         1
>>> Yachay        1
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>> 5-29 harvested plan
>>> Created: 2023-05-22 by juan
>>> Up: {Aspen, G., Janet, Murphy, ais523, cuddlybanana, juan}
>>> Down: {4st, beokirby, blob, iWright, nix, snail, Yachay}
>>> Signatures: ais523, juan, G., Janet
>>>
>>> After 5-29 harvest
>>> Aspen         1
>>> G.            1
>>> Janet         1
>>> Murphy        1
>>> ais523        1
>>> cuddlybanana  1
>>> Juan          1
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>> Note: ais523 had 1 rice at the time of Proposal 8989's alleged adoption
>>> (just before the 6-05 plans were harvested).  So that proposal was
>>> resolved incorrectly and the victory condition remains 2 rice.
>>>
>>> Proposal 8988 was adopted, but I'm assuming that plans and signatures
>>> were continuous as the definitions didn't change over-much, and the
>>> winning plan below was signed in a way (by announcement/announced
>>> consent) that works under both rule versions. This, of course, is
>>> arguable.
>>> ---------------------------
>>> 6-05 harvested plan
>>> Created: 2023-06-04 by 4st
>>> Up: {G.}
>>> Down: {All active players with 1 or more rice at the time of creation,
>>> except 4st}
>>> Signatures: G., 4st
>>> (note: G is on both up and down lists)
>>>
>>> After 6-05 harvest
>>> G.      1
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>> 6-12 harvested plan
>>> Created: 2023-06-05 by Beokirby
>>> Up: {Beokirby, Aspen, G., Janet, Murphy, ais523, cuddlybanana, juan}
>>> Down: {}
>>> Signatures: beokirby, juan
>>>
>>> After 6-12 harvest
>>> Beokirby      1
>>> Aspen         1
>>> G.            2
>>> Janet         1
>>> Murphy        1
>>> ais523        1
>>> cuddlybanana  1
> [...]

Oh, oops, sorry. Reading is hard.

If you're confidently saying that ais523's conditional vote should have
resolved to AGAINST, I can easily handle that. Thanks for untangling that.

I do disagree about P8988. I'll call a CFJ in a little bit if nobody
else has.

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason