This is a salted SHA-256 hash of my
role: c06bc8d4ffecc7f35cced2965ce3eeae5e427e2e0cc239803b1adbd30d1219d1

I hashed it with this site:
https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha256.html

I am open to revealing my role to anyone who reveals their role to me.

I'm eager to collaborate with others for our mutual benefit, if possible.
In the case that I'm a role with an antagonist role and we happen to reveal
that we are antagonists to each other, it's a symmetrical situation for us
and we don't really lose anything anyways. So, regardless of my role, I'm
very motivated to mutually trade role information. And finding allies would
be nice too.

My inbox is open for your messages.