I vote as follows:

> 9035~   snail, 4st              2.0   Unbreaking Motions
FOR
> 9036*   Janet, ais523           3.0   AI security revisted
FOR
> 9037~   Murphy                  2.0   Uncrossed arms
PRESENT (I don’t understand stones)
> 9038~   Murphy                  1.0   Ratify the Ruleset Week
PRESENT - not sure how I feel about this. I worry an explicit SHALL to
propose ruleset ratification at a given time runs the risk of rushing us
into ratification without proper due diligence first? It seems like, at
minimum, there should be something along the (very rough) lines of “or
defer ratification by announcement, in which case e SHALL make such a
proposal in the two months following the Ides of March."

Also, is “last time the ruleset was ratified” a term we can just use
without definition?
> 9039~   juan                    1.0   Well, worth a shot
AGAINST, though I note to snail that proposal is an entirely normal way
of winning.

Gaelan