On 4/9/24 12:27, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> As you might know, we have a Github Group. Some of the officers use it
> to maintain various tools and archives related to the game; essentially
> it's a collaboration tool.

It occurs to me that I didn't mention what owners do. The main
"responsibility" is adding new people to the group so they can push/pull
to repos without manual approval. But an owner has pretty vast power,
including making/deleting/archiving repositories, and removing members.
So this is a position where it's important that we trust whoever has it.

--
nix
Arbitor