[Note: the random draws assume that the recent Assessor's voting reports
failed and did not alter the ruleset].

After submission, I make the following three proposals distributable as part
of Fearmongor duties.

I submit the following proposal, "People are People", AI-3, II-0:
    {
    Repeal Rule 2150.
    }

I submit the following proposal, "Other documents" AI-2, II-0:
    {
    Amend Rule 2283 by appending the following paragraph:

    If the cost is explicitly associated with a specific non-erg,
    currently-existing currency, then the above applies with
    respect to the specified currency instead of ergs.
    }

I submit the following proposal, "Groups", AI=1, II-0:
{

Enact the following Rule, "Groups":

       A Group is an Organization with an associated SLC called its
       Ordinances. The Administrator for each Group is that Group's
       Ordinancekeepor, the Executor is its Vizier, and the set of
       Players within the Jurisdiction of its SLC is its Membership.

       A Group's Membership may contain any Player who is not a Member
       of any other Group. Initially, the Group's Membership must
       contain at least three Foundors. The Ordinancekeepor and the
       Vizier of a Group must, at all times, be Members of the Group;
       if either ceases to be a Member of the Group, it dissolves.

       Each Group has Mint Authority.

       A Group's Voting Power on a Democratic Proposal is as follows:

         (a) A Group containing fewer than three members: zero;
         (b) A Group containing at least three members: the number of
             Players divided by the number of Groups with at least
             three members, rounded down.

}