THE WEEKLY WEEKLY

Editor's Note
-------------

Technically rule 2466's part b indicates that I should publish a
description of significant events since 'the last report.' If you'd like
that, I recommend the book "A Short History of Nearly Everything." I'm
going to focus on the last month or so.

The Short And Sweet
-------------------

Agora continues to play catch up and entertain the idea of reformation.

Recent Rule Changes
-------------------

The Reportor is now an office! All hail the Reportor!

A few little-used stubs have been removed.

The ADoP has been firmly grounded in this Solar System, officially
losing eir 'Interstellar' title.

Judicial Events
---------------

A bunch of old CFJs have been assigned to judges, catching the court
docket up.

Power Shifts
------------

Nichdel was elected, unanimously, to Reportor.

Ongoing Discussions
-------------------

A few more comments have been made on Nichdel's economic proposal. [1]

A discussion about Patent Titles and whether they should be officially
defined took place last month. [2]

Final Note

This is the first newspaper I've written, so let me know what you think
about it.

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg33748.html

[2]