Hip blog 2: Snooze edition.

====Proposals Expected to Pass, Pass====
Regulations and Betterer (or, est?) Pledges are now law.
If only the rules were compiled somewhere... (I tried it, it
was harder than I thought). Be a hero, get 5 shinies.

====Vij Invents Nifty Idea====
My idea is to extend the equitable disgorgement remedy
of nichdel's judicial proto to "all assets unlawfully obtained"
from just breach of contract.

Oh right
====Nichdel fixes judiciary====
He also fixed the economy last week. Easy game easy life.
No but really he has a proto proposal (soon to pend) about
shinies, making them more usable (and restricting CFJs a
bit, and making proposals slightly easier to pend). He also
has one about making the criminal justice system judicial
again, it having sat in administrative hell for over three years

====Nothing happens====
Call your spurious CFJs today.