nichdel wrote:

TTttPF

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 9:54 PM, Nicholas Evans <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Cuddle Beam <cuddleb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well it seems viable to me sooooo I'll give it a shot I guess lol.
(Wielding paradoxes is a weird thing, I hope I'm doing it right). Here are
the proto-actions:
​​

I create a contract by paying 1 shiny to Agora, with the following text:
-------
"This sentence is false."
If the statement above is true, I owe 1 shinies to Agora, but if its
false,
I owe no shinies to Agora.
If I owe a positive amount of shinies, I cannot make any transfer of
shinies until I fulfill paying the amount owed.  // <--- Mainly so that it
can't be shot down as "irrelevant", because shinies are a game mechanic.

​I'm not caught up on recent discussions but my reading of 2520 makes me
wonder if a contract can prohibit action. That said, I think this works:

​
I create a contract by paying 1 shiny to Agora, with the following text:
-------
"This sentence is false."
If the statement above is true, I owe 1 shinies to Agora, but if its
false, I owe no shinies to Agora.
While I owe any Shinies to Agora, I also owe 1 shiny to CuddleBeam but I
do not owe any shinies to any person.
I shall, must, have to, and do so automatically, if possible, pay Agora
and CuddleBeam what I owe them within a week of owing.
-------

​I raise a CFJ on the following: The above contract compels me to ​pay
CuddleBeam at least one shiny.

-------

I raise a CFJ on the following: I owe Agora an amount of shinies due to
the
contract above.