Cuddle Beam wrote:

I create a contract (Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract) by paying 1 shiny to
Agora, with the following text:

-------
~~~~Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract.~~~~

"This sentence is false."
The way this contract is destroyed is by announcement, with such
announcement message being in the form of "I hereby destroy Cuddlebeam's
Cool Contract. Bipity Bopity X!", where X is the state of the truth-value
of the statement above in the form of a string (for example "true" or
"false").
-------

I hereby destroy Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract. Bipity Bopity true!

I free-CFJ the following: That destruction I just did was legal.

This is CFJ 3626. I assign it to Corona.

> I CFJ with a payment of shinies the following: That destruction I just
> did was possible.

This is CFJ 3627. I assign it to Corona.

I create a contract (Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract 2) by paying 1 shiny to
Agora, with the following text:

-------
~~~~Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract 2.~~~~

"This sentence is false."
The way this contract is destroyed is by making a post in Cuddlebeam's
Twitter (@Cuddlebeam), with such a post being in the form of "I hereby
destroy Cuddlebeam's Cool Contract. Bipity Bopity X!", where X is the state
of the truth-value of the statement above in the form of a string (for
example "true" or "false").

https://twitter.com/Cuddlebeam/status/963611395257503744

I CFJ with shinies the following: That destruction (the twitter one linked
above) was legal.

Anyways, I deleted the post, but here is an archive of it:
http://archive.is/FQpip

This is CFJ 3628. I assign it to Corona.