I resolve the land auctions as follows:

AUCTION 1 for the white land unit at (-1, -2) -- Gaelan wins

player   bid
-------------
Corona   2
ATMunn   3
Corona   4
Trigon   5
Gaelan   6
Corona   8
Trigon   9
Gaelan   10
ATMunn   11
Aris     12
Gaelan   13

AUCTION 2 for the white land unit at ( 0, -2) -- Trigon wins

player   bid
-------------
Corona   2
ATMunn   3
Corona   4
Trigon   5
Gaelan   6
Corona   8
Trigon   9
Gaelan   10
Trigon   11
Gaelan   12
Trigon   15

AUCTION 3 for the white land unit at (+1, -2) -- Corona wins

player   bid
-------------
Corona   2
Gaelan   3
Corona   4
Trigon   5
Gaelan   6
Corona   8
Trigon   9
Gaelan   10
Corona   11
ATMunn   12
Trigon   15
Corona   16

AUCTION 4 for the black land unit at (-1, +2) -- Kenyon wind

player   bid
-------------
Corona   2
Kenyon   3
Corona   5
Kenyon   7
Corona   8
Kenyon   10
Corona   11
Trigon   12
Kenyon   13

AUCTION 5 for the black land unit at ( 0, +2) -- Corona wins

player   bid
-------------
Corona   2
Kenyon   3
Corona   5
Kenyon   7
Corona   8
Kenyon   10
Corona   11
Trigon   12
Kenyon   14
Corona   15

Almost all of these players have 6 letters in their names. Hmmm...

Please pay your coins to Agora soon.