I vote as follows:

On 07/15/2018 06:01 PM, Aris Merchant wrote:
ID     Author(s)      AI   Title                                 Pender
8066+  twg, Trigon    2.0  Separation of church and state        Aris
FOR
8067+  twg, Trigon    2.0  Reining in the Von Neumann machines   Aris
FOR
8068+  twg            1.0  Back to one auction                   Aris
AGAINST
8069+  twg            1.0  Frankenstein's land auctions          Aris
FOR
8070+  twg            2.0  [1]                                   Aris
FOR
8071+  twg            2.0  [2]                                   Aris
AGAINST
8072+  Aris, twg      3.0  Steel Based Manufacturing v3          Aris
FOR, though this still requires quite a bit of tweaking, in my opinion
8073+  Aris           3.0  Comments                              Aris
PRESENT
8074+  Aris, [3]      3.0  Office Patch                          Aris
PRESENT, since I didn't follow the drama concerning this that much
8075+  Aris, G.       3.0  Less Critical Patching                Aris
PRESENT, for the same reason
8076+  Aris, G.       3.0  Regulation Patches                    Aris
PRESENT

[1] Crackdown on minting (reindustrialisation edition)
[2] Crackdown on minting (scorched-earth edition)

--
Trigon