I resolve the Agoran Decisions to adopt each of Proposals 8104-8110
as follows.

-twg

SUMMARY

ID     Author(s)      Title                                Result
8104   G., Aris       Pending is Pointless                 ADOPTED
8105   Trigon         Trust no one                         ADOPTED
8106   Aris           Attainable Karma                     REJECTED
8107   D. Mgx. et al. Buried Intent Prevention Act v2      ADOPTED
8108   Aris           Uniform Regulatory Process Act       ADOPTED
8109   G.             Patent Diversity                     ADOPTED
8110   G. et al.      Delenda Est                          ADOPTED

TALLY OF VOTES

           +----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
           |8104|8105|8106|8107|8108|8109|8110|
+----------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|Aris      |+FF |    |    |    |    |    |    |
|ATMunn    |    | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
|D. Margaux|+P  | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
|G.        | F  | F  | A  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
|Trigon    | P  | F  | A  | F  | P  | P  | F  |
|twg       |xP  | A  | A  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
+----------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|Gaelan    | F  | F  | A  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
|nichdel   |+P  | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  | F  |
|Telnaior  |+F  |    |    |    |    |    |    |
+----------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|FOR       | 5  | 6  | 3  | 7  | 6  | 6  | 7  |
|AGAINST   | 0  | 1  | 4  | 0  | 0  | 0  | 0  |
|AI        | 3.0| 0.5| 1.0| 3.0| 3.0| 3.0| 3.0|
|Ballots   | 8  | 7  | 7  | 7  | 7  | 7  | 7  |
|Quorum    | 6  | 6  | 6  | 6  | 6  | 6  | 6  |
|Resolved  |ADO.|ADO.|REJ.|ADO.|ADO.|ADO.|ADO.|
+----------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

+ Extricated conditional
x Inextricable conditional

Quorum on Agoran Decisions is now 5 except where otherwise stated.

RIBBONS EARNED IN THIS RESOLUTION
This section does not self-ratify.

+------------+--------+----------+
| Player     | Ribbon | Proposal |
+------------+--------+----------+
| G.         | Red    | 8104     |
| D. Margaux | Red    | 8107     |
| Aris       | Red    | 8108     |
| G.         | Red    | 8109     |
| G.         | Red    | 8110     |
| G.         | Orange | 8104     |
| D. Margaux | Orange | 8107     |
| Aris       | Orange | 8108     |
| G.         | Orange | 8109     |
| G.         | Orange | 8110     |
+------------+--------+----------+

TEXT OF ADOPTED PROPOSALS

ID: 8104
Title: Pending is Pointless
Adoption index: 3.0
Author: G.
Co-authors: Aris

Amend Rule 2350 (Proposals) by deleting the following sentence:
  The Promotor CAN remove a proposal from the Proposal Pool by
  announcement if it is not pending and has been added to the Pool
  more than 14 days ago.

Repeal Rule 2445 (How to Pend a Proposal).

Amend Rule 1607 (Distribution) by deleting:
  The Promotor SHALL NOT distribute proposals which are not pending.
and by replacing:
  distribute all pending proposals except
with:
  distribute all proposals in the Proposal Pool except

ID: 8105
Title: Trust no one
Adoption index: 0.5