COURT GAZETTE (Arbitor's weekly report)

Date of this report: 10 Dec 2018
Date of last report: 03 Dec 2018

Disclaimer:  Informational only. No actions are contained in this report.
             Information in this report is not self-ratifying.
             May contain inadvertent errors due to newbie arbitor
             learning the ropes.
Open cases (CFJs)
-----------------

3690 called by twg 30 November 2018, assigned to ATMunn 2 December
2018: "G. possesses at least one blot."

3691 called by Jacob Arduino 2 December 2018, judged DISMISS by G. 3
December 2018, self-filed motion to reconsider by G. 3 December 2018:
"'the last person to vote FOR a proposal' is the last person to submit
a ballot regarding that proposal which evaluates to FOR."

Highest numbered case: 3691

Context/arguments/evidence are included at the bottom of this report.

Recently-delivered verdicts and implications

[None since date of last report]

Day Court Judge         Recent
------------------------------
D. Margaux             3685, 3686
                       [11/2 11/2]

G.                     3679, 3680, 3688, 3691
                       [11/2 11/2 11/11 12/2]

Murphy                 3682, 3678, 3687, 3689
                       [11/1 11/4 11/10 11/14]

Trigon                 3683, 3684
                       [11/1 11/1]

Weekend Court Judge     Recent     (generally gets half as many cases)
ATMunn                 3690
                       [12/2]

(These are informal designations. Requests to join/leave a given court
will be noted. Individual requests to be assigned a specific case will
generally be honored, even for non-court judges.)

Context/arguments/evidence

*** 3690 context: