Thanks, all! This was fun.
Purses:
I transfer 25 coins to Galean.
I transfer 15 coins to Telnaior (bonus award for close 2nd place).
I announce my intent to award Gaelan the unique patent title "Too
Intense" with 2 Agoran Consent.
I announce my intent to award Telnaior the patent title "Tiger Team"
with 2 Agoran Consent. (see proposal below)
I note, as may be required by No Faking, that the above dependent
action processes require a rules fix (possibly retroactive) before
succeeding.
I submit the following Proposal, "The Tiger Team", AI-1:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amend Rule 2581 (Official Patent Titles) by inserting the following
paragraph immediately following the paragraph that begins
"- Helping Hand":
- Tiger Team, awardable by any Officer to any player who points
out a usable rules bug that would directly provide em with a
strong game advantage if e used it, but proposes a fix without
attempting to use the bug.
------------------------------------------------------------------------