This message announces the peer review process for Aris's thesis "The
Very Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen". It is available in full
at https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg48985.html.

Informal discussion has already taken place on the thesis, however, it
was not entirely clear form the outset that Aris intended to submit it
as a thesis. I therefore invite the Agoran community to join in a full
peer review process to evaluate the merits of the thesis, to challenge
its weaknesses, and to propose improvements and corrections.

The student has indicated that e believes the thesis may meet the
standards of an Associate of Nomic thesis.

No sooner than one week from this message, we will request that Aris
submit a final copy or confirm that there are no further changes. We
will then, unless the consensus is clearly that the thesis does not
meet the standards of a degree, convene a formal thesis committee to
consider the thesis.