The job of the Registrar is normally a happy one. Recording the arrival
of new players and the return of old ones is a joy. Even the natural
process of a player's deregistration comes with some satisfaction: e has
received all that Agora can offer em, and surely benefitted, and has
found new hobbies to occupy em while we play with eir corpse.

The Registrar's duty becomes a sad one when a player leaves because he
feels e can no longer abide to be a part of our community. This is a
Writ of Fugiendae Agorae Grandissima Exprobratione. I have included the
Cantus Cygneus which Warrigal sent me below.

Warrigal, I command you to be deregistered.

I hope Warrigal will find it in eir heart to forgive us, and rejoin us
when e is ready.

- Falsifian