CFJ 3834 asks whether or not "In a generic Agoran context, to refer a
proposal to a chamber is
to set its chamber switch to that chamber."

This CFJ has a very odd statement. Generic means not specific, separated
from an individual thing and instead relating to a certain group or class.
So a generic Agoran context relates to Agora as a concept, rather than a
specific action or time period. This poses a problem for answering the
question that Aris actually meant, which is basically whether or not e can
use the referral shorthand without defining it in future reports. I will
answer the CFJ statement as written rather than attempting to ignore or
rewrite it.

It's clear to me that there is nothing inherent about "Agoran context" that
transmutes the first phrase into the second one. Both phrases would have
been meaningless in Agoran context until recent changes in the rules.
Anyway, the standard for making a by-announcement action is ambiguity. We
can't make a generic or categorical judgement about the ambiguity of any
specific phrase, but we can judge the ambiguity through context and other
factors of any action that is actually attempted (or even hypothesized).

I judge this CFJ FALSE. In a generic Agoran context, the first phrase would
have its ordinary meaning or none at all. Only specific context and rules
(which may or may not exist here) could allow the first phrase to
unambiguously mean the second.