I hereby publish the following collection notice:

All choices are made using AgoraBot in a public channel on the unofficial
Discord. I affirm under penalty of No Faking that, to the best of my knowledge,
the choices listed below had the probabilities listed below.

Stones that escape do so in the order they are listed below.

Stone          Owner        Escape Risk  Escapes?
Power          Murphy       40%          Escapes
Wealth         Gaelan       50%          Escapes
Soul           Cuddlebeam   50%
Sabotage       ATMunn       80%          Escapes
Concentration  Jason        60%          [Immune: Protection Stone]
Protection     Falsifian    70%          Escapes