[image: imagen.png]

Welcome baaaack to the SPEAKER SHOOOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_wXOEqwvM

Today we're with Trigon to celebrate the 3rd edition of the Speaker Show!
YES, the Gon of the Tris himself, for Speaker Show number three.

Here we go!

*CB: *What is your greatest Agoran dream?

*TG:* I'm not sure what you mean by that

*CB: *Like, what is the greatest thing you'd like to accomplish one day
(If anything)

*TG:* Right, okay.
I mean, there's the Rulekeepor Coup, which I'm excited for. That'll be
really fun to pull off.
I think it would be pretty DDE as well if I were able to actually write a
large, impactful proposal that doesn't just steal ideas from previous
agoran subsystems.
(the former is the funny answer, the latter is a more serious one)

*CB:* Awesome, awesome. So, if you could describe Agora with 5 words, which
would you choose?

*TG:* Perfect game for opinionated pedants

*CB:* What has been the most memorable Agora moment for you so far?

*TG: * The Diplonomic of 2020 was so much fun. I loved the nights spent
scheming and discussing with Aris and all the other players. It's the
strongest case for Agora as a community rather than just a group of people
who yell about rules over email.

*CB: *Ah, wonderful. So Trigon, you're the Treasuror. I want to make a
pizza that fully captures the very fundamental ESSENCE of your office. What
ingredients does Treasuror Pizza have?

*TG: *Treasuror Pizza is a tangled mountain of spaghetti slapped on top of
the crust. Sometimes there's a whole onion buried within it.

*CB:* You've played for a while now - what recommendations would you give
to new players?

*TG: *You don't need to know every rule and every precedent. Play how you
want to play and the game will be much more enjoyable.
Everyone has a niche. I'd like to think that I've found mine. And I hope
that everyone can find theirs.

*CB:* Alright awesome, I think we can end the interview here
Thank you so much Trigon!!

*TG:* It's been a pleasure

---

YEEEHAW