This is a continuation of the Notary's weekly report. Information about
contracts can be found in a separate message.

==================== HISTORY OF PLEDGES & PROMISES =====================

01 May 2021: The pledge "Auction regulation pledge" expired
-- time of last report --
-- 2 reports ago --
18 Apr 2021: seventeenMachine granted Cuddlebeam the promise "Noob makes
             a friend"
18 Apr 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise seventeenMachine gave em
18 Apr 2021: seventeenMachine granted Cuddlebeam a promise
18 Apr 2021: ATMunn granted Cuddlebeam the promise "Definitely not
             selling my soul"
18 Apr 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise ATMunn gave em
18 Apr 2021: ATMunn granted Cuddlebeam a promise
18 Apr 2021: cuddlybanana granted Cuddlebeam the promise "Helping Out a
             Humble Agoran Farmer"
18 Apr 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise cuddlybanana gave em
18 Apr 2021: cuddlybanana granted Cuddlebeam a promise
18 Apr 2021: Gaelan granted Cuddlebeam the promise "You've got to admit,
             e has a point"
18 Apr 2021: Cuddlebeam cashed the promise Gaelan gave em
17 Apr 2021: Gaelan granted Cuddlebeam a promise
-- 3 reports ago --

=============================== PLEDGES ================================

If any pledge(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

No pledges currently exist.

=============================== PROMISES ===============================

If any promise(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 33 promises (10 unique) exist:

"Treasure" created by omd
Bearer: the Lost and Found Department
Text:

I pay 200 coins to the bearer

"Legislative for Justice v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Justice Card.

I transfer one Justice Card to the bearer.

"Legislative for Voting v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Voting Card.

I transfer one Voting Card to the bearer.

6 instances of the following promise exist:
"ROLL INITIATIVE" created by G.
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (G.) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for the
AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided the
bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE promise since Cuddlebeam's
last update, and provided the bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

"Open Trade" created by ATMunn
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer transfers ATMunn one card of any type in
the same message in which e cashes this promise, and specifies one of
the following card types: Victory, Legislative, Justice, or Voting.

I grant the bearer the type of card e specified, specifying the office
of Prime Minister.

"Not Quite As Open Trade" created by ATMunn
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer transfers ATMunn one card of any type in
the same message in which e cashes this promise, and specifies one of
the following card types: Victory or Voting.

I grant the bearer the type of card e specified, specifying the office
of Notary.

"Reverse auction" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Terminology: The Bidding Period is the one-week period starting when
this promise was first transferred to the Library. A person's Bid
Amount is the smallest number of coins that e specified during the
Bidding Period for the purpose of cashing this promise.

Cashing condition: The Bidding Period has ended, and the bearer
transfers a pendant to Murphy in the same message in which e cashes
this promise, and eir Bid Amount is at most 30 and no higher than
any other person's Bid Amount.

Effect: Murphy transfers the bearer's Bid Amount to the bearer.

10 instances of the following promise exist:
"ATTACK OF OPPORTUNITY" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (Murphy) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for
the AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided
the bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE or ATTACK OF
OPPORTUNITY promise since Cuddlebeam's last update, and provided the
bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

9 instances of the following promise exist:
"Two by two" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions:

    * If the bearer is me, then no other conditions need to be met.

    * The bearer specifies exactly one type of Card.

    * The bearer has transferred two of that Card to me earlier in the
      same message, without cashing any of my other promises or reducing
      my instances of that Card in between.

    * Before that transfer, I had less than four of that Card.

    * I now have at least four of that Card.

  If the bearer is me, then I do nothing; otherwise, I pay a set of four
  of that Card, then transfer half the resulting products to the bearer.

"Ratification compensation" created by Murphy
Bearer: nix
Text:

Cashing condition: The bearer transferred a pendant to me in the same
message.

I grant a Voting Card to the bearer.

"You've got to admit, e has a point" created by Gaelan
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has published, in the same message, a
document with SHA-256 checksum
598bfa01ada0a41c70471c5873fcc988b7d3006d85fb8c99c2a776e8634e70c4; and
one of the two scenarios described in that document has come true.

I act as described in that document.

"Helping Out a Humble Agoran Farmer" created by cuddlybanana
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has published, in the same message, a
document with SHA-256 checksum
598bfa01ada0a41c70471c5873fcc988b7d3006d85fb8c99c2a776e8634e70c4; and
one of the two scenarios described in that document has come true.

I act as described in that document.

"Definitely not selling my soul" created by ATMunn
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has published, in the same message, a
document with SHA-256 checksum
598bfa01ada0a41c70471c5873fcc988b7d3006d85fb8c99c2a776e8634e70c4; and
one of the two scenarios described in that document has come true.

I act as described in that document.

"Noob makes a friend" created by seventeenMachine
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has published, in the same message, a
document with SHA-256 checksum
598bfa01ada0a41c70471c5873fcc988b7d3006d85fb8c99c2a776e8634e70c4; and
one of the two scenarios described in that document has come true.

I act as described in that document.

ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)