Telna pointed a finger at emself for Unjustified Gesticulation for eir
finger pointing that was later found shenanigans. Original point (found
shenanigans):
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2021-June/046723.html
Second point:
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2021-June/046794.html

Telna did indeed commit unjustified gesticulation by pointing a finger
found to be Shenanigans. Because e did not point any other such fingers
earlier in the week, the crime is class 0. Rule 2557 allows me to issue a
Warning for class 0 crimes. Unfortunately, I cannot impose any blots by the
Cold Hand of Justice  under rule 2557 because I can impose a number of
blots that is at most twice the crime's class, which is still 0.

Clearly, Telna pointed this finger for personal gain of a justice card.  E
essentially admitted as such on discord. The element of profitability makes
an upward variance appropriate (2557). I therefore intend, with 1.5 Agoran
consent (this is the procedure under a new proposal,
https://agoranomic.org/assessor/proposal/8560.txt) to Indict Telna, levying
a fine of 2 blots.