This is a continuation of the Notary's weekly report. Information about
contracts can be found in a separate message.

==================== HISTORY OF PLEDGES & PROMISES =====================

25 Dec 2021: The pledge "I'LL TAKE THOSE VOTING CARDS" expired
25 Dec 2021: The pledge "ANY STONE EFFECT YOU WANT" expired
-- time of last report --
04 Dec 2021: The pledge "Make up your mind" expired
24 Nov 2021: The pledge "Voting FOR Solo Activity" expired
24 Nov 2021: The pledge "Not voting AGAINST Solo Activity" expired
21 Nov 2021: The pledge "Card splitting" expired
14 Nov 2021: The pledge "Survivor betting" expired
-- 2 reports ago --
03 Nov 2021: Trigon cashed the promise ATMunn granted em
03 Nov 2021: ATMunn granted Trigon a promise
31 Oct 2021: Jason cashed the promise Trigon granted em
31 Oct 2021: ais523 made the promise "counter-offer"
31 Oct 2021: Trigon granted Jason a promise
26 Oct 2021: Trigon made the pledge "I'LL TAKE THOSE VOTING CARDS"
26 Oct 2021: Trigon made the pledge "ANY STONE EFFECT YOU WANT"
25 Oct 2021: Trigon cashed the promise ATMunn granted em
25 Oct 2021: ATMunn granted Trigon a promise
-- 3 reports ago --
15 Oct 2021: The pledge "I LOVE SPAGHETTI" expired
10 Oct 2021: Murphy cashed the promise Jason granted em
05 Oct 2021: Shy Owl made the pledge "Make up your mind"
04 Oct 2021: Jason granted Murphy a promise

=============================== PLEDGES ================================

If any pledge(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

No pledges currently exist.

=============================== PROMISES ===============================

If any promise(s) has/have no name currently, I assign it/them the
name(s) displayed in this report.

The following 42 promises (11 unique) exist:

"Treasure" created by omd
Bearer: the Lost and Found Department
Text:

I pay 200 coins to the bearer

"Legislative for Voting v2" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred or granted Murphy one
Legislative Card in the same message as which e cashes this promise, and
has not cashed any other promise between doing so and cashing this
promise, and Murphy has at least one Voting Card.

I transfer one Voting Card to the bearer.

6 instances of the following promise exist:
"ROLL INITIATIVE" created by G.
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (G.) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for the
AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided the
bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE promise since Cuddlebeam's
last update, and provided the bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

10 instances of the following promise exist:
"ATTACK OF OPPORTUNITY" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I (Murphy) transfer 10 coins to Cuddlebeam for the purpose of voting for
the AGORA QUEST option specified in this message by the bearer, provided
the bearer has not already cashed a ROLL INITIATIVE or ATTACK OF
OPPORTUNITY promise since Cuddlebeam's last update, and provided the
bearer is not Cuddlebeam.

7 instances of the following promise exist:
"Two by two" created by Murphy
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions:

    * If the bearer is me, then no other conditions need to be met.

    * The bearer specifies exactly one type of Card.

    * The bearer has transferred two of that Card to me earlier in the
      same message, without cashing any of my other promises or reducing
      my instances of that Card in between.

    * Before that transfer, I had less than four of that Card.

    * I now have at least four of that Card.

  If the bearer is me, then I do nothing; otherwise, I pay a set of four
  of that Card, then transfer half the resulting products to the bearer.

"Ratification compensation" created by Murphy
Bearer: nix
Text:

Cashing condition: The bearer transferred a pendant to me in the same
message.

I grant a Voting Card to the bearer.

"Voting/Justice Trade" created by R. Lee
Bearer: Cuddlebeam
Text:

Cashing conditions: CB transfers r. Lee 250 coins.

R. Lee transfers CB a voting card and a justice card

2 instances of the following promise exist:
"2 pendants for 1 leg. card" created by ais523
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I transfer two pendants to the bearer.

Cashing condition: the bearer transferred me a Legislative Card earlier
in the same message and cashes no other promises in that message.

2 instances of the following promise exist:
"5 pendants for 2 leg. card" created by ais523
Bearer: the Library
Text:

I transfer five pendants to the casher.
Cashing condition: the bearer transferred me two Legislative Cards
earlier in the same message and cashes no other promises in that message.

10 instances of the following promise exist:
"Buying Justice Cards" created by Telna
Bearer: the Library
Text:

Cashing conditions: The bearer has transferred Telna one Justice Card in
the same message as which e cashes this promise, and has not cashed any
other promise between doing so and cashing this promise, and Telna has
at least 250 coins.

I transfer 250 coins to the bearer.

"counter-offer" created by ais523
Bearer: Trigon
Text:

Cashing conditions: It is 31 October 2021, and Trigon has used eir
Recursion Stone to make the Wealth Stone immune.

I transfer 210 coins to Trigon.

ATMunn
friendly neighborhood notary :)