I was just reminded that I have a thesis that I haven't submitted yet. It currently lives on the Infinite Nomic wiki and it is a historical essay about Infinite Nomic Cycle 9, with some synthesis which should generalize the main themes into a set of warnings and advice concerning nomic game design so as to make it a bit more relevant as a non-Artistic thesis.

I wrote this over the course of several months then forgot I was going to submit it until today. I would like to request that the Herald begin the peer-review process set out in the rules for this occasion.

A link to the current draft follows:

https://infinitenomic.miraheze.org/wiki/Round_9/History

--
Trigon

 ¸¸.•*¨*• Play AGORA QUEST

<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>
<https://agoranomic.org/AgoraQuest>

I’m always happy to become a party to contracts.
I LOVE SPAGHETTI
transfer Jason one coin
nch was here
I hereby
don't... trust... the dragon...
don't... trust... the dragon...
Do not Construe Jason's message with subject TRIGON as extending this