On Thursday, February 10th, 2022 at 7:07 PM, Trigon via agora-official
<agora-official@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I wrote this over the course of several months then forgot I was going
> to submit it until today. I would like to request that the Herald begin
> the peer-review process set out in the rules for this occasion.
> A link to the current draft follows:
>
> https://infinitenomic.miraheze.org/wiki/Round_9/History

I'm going to try a streamlined, crowd-sourced peer-review process. Feedback
appreciated. The process will go like this:

1) Any Agoran with the spare time should read the above-quoted thesis and
respond to this thread by a) affirming they read it, b) giving feedback
(positive & constructive), and c) saying whether they think it's ready for a
degree or needs some improvement

2) When at least 3 Agorans, including 1 with a degree, have agreed that it's
ready (or it's been more than a week without sufficient responses), I'll start
the process of awarding, by intending to award the degree that the author is
seeking, as well as any lower degrees.

3) I will resolve the intent for the highest degree I can.

So right now, I'm asking for at least 3 people to please take the time to read
Trigon's hard work and respond to it as described above.