On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 12:47 AM secretsnail9 via agora-official <
agora-official@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 12:23 PM nix via agora-business <
> agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> > On 4/8/22 12:20, nix via agora-business wrote:
> > > If it doesn't count as attempting a forbidden action to do so, I ossify
> > > Agora.
> >
> > I point my finger at myself for Engaging in Forbidden Arts.
> >
> > CFJ: I attempted a forbidden action in the quoted message.
>

> I number the above CFJ 3956 and assign it to R. Lee.
>
> --
> secretsnail

I recuse R. Lee from CFJ 3956 and assign it to myself.

I judge CFJ 3956 FALSE. "I ossify Agora" is ISID, no action is attempted,
as nothing is possible to be achieved from it. It's just a speech act,
which would be Faking without the conditional. And even if it would be a
forbidden action, the condition beforehand would then make it impossible to
attempt.

--
secretsnail