For the adoption of Proposal 8852, I grant 4st 10-0=10 boatloads of coins
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8852, I increase the score of 4st by 5 points
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8852, I grant Jason 1 point (coauthor).
For the adoption of Proposal 8853, I grant Jason 9-1=8 boatloads of coins
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8853, I increase the score of Jason by 5 points
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8854, I grant Jason 8-0=8 boatloads of coins
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8854, I increase the score of Jason by 5 points
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8855, I grant Jason 6-3=3 boatloads of coins
(author).
For the adoption of Proposal 8855, I increase the score of Jason by 5 points
(author).

--
Jason Cobb

Arbitor, Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason