I initiate an auction for the following salvage assets:

      1 Ferret stamp
      1 grok stamp
      1 Jimmy stamp
      1 mqyhlkahu stamp
      1 Nilrem stamp

Bidding assets are number cards, based on the raw quantity; that is, all digits count equally. The form of the auction is a Vickrey–Clarke–Groves auction. The bidding period is 7 days (starting with this announcement), and the redemption period is also 7 days (starting with my eventual announcement of the result).

No players are currently in time out.

Player may make a valid bid by announcement, specifying the asset / set of assets being bid on, and the amount of the bid. During the bidding period, you can also retract a prior bid of yours by announcement.



I make the following set of bids in the above auction:

min(90, 30 * # of Ferret, grok, Jimmy, mqyhlkahu stamps, 3) + min(14, 3 * # of stamps)



Lastly, for reference, at the beginning of June I laid out my thoughts for the first few auctions:

https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg49108.html

--
Mischief
Collar, Collector, Executor
Hat: steampunk hat

Reply via email to