On Sun, Aug 23, 2026, 9:57 AM Gregory Hayes via agora-business <
[email protected]> wrote:

> > On Aug 16, 2026, at 9:00 PM, Gregory Hayes <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > ...well that's embarrassing.
> >
> > If I have 99 radiance, I pay 2 spendies to gain 1 radiance. Otherwise, I
> pay 38 spendies to gain 19 radiance. As I now have 100 radiance, I actually
> do Outshine the Sun.
> >
> > I return ais523's 2 spendies, as this was not a case of a spendie
> shortage, merely me being bad at very simple math.
> >
> > - Galle
>
> I intend to temporarily deputize for the Herald to award myself the Patent
> Title of Champion.
>
> - Galle



Right!

I award Galle the Patent Title of Champion for this win. Congratulations!

--
snail
Steampunk Hat

Reply via email to