*Our Client is a reputable local bank and a member of an expanding regional
banking group which based in Singapore and established in Indonesia
since1956. The company shared listed in Jakarta and Surabaya stock exchange.
Management Trainee Program is designed to prepare high potential people to
be the next leader through structured rotations and assignment to various
deparments**.*

*MANAGEMENT TRAINEE*

*(Jakarta)*

The Program  including classroom orientation, rotation project assignment,
and panel assessment by related Group Head/ Director.  The MT Program  length
 for 12 months.  The learning related to practical and hands-on, networking
and synergies, focus on self-learning and results measured.  Area to be
assessed such as maturity, interpersonal skills, leadership, high personal
standard, intellectual capacity, achievement and global mindset. Manager
Trainee will be prepared to be part of Our Banking Client Senior management
team in various businesses in Indonesia Office.

*Requirements:*

   - A minimum Bachelor degree in any subject, plus MBA or equivalent
   degree is an advantage, from top universities with outstanding achievements
   GPA (min. 3.00)
   - Has minimum one year  working experience  (preferably).
   - Strong leadership, Innovation and creativity, along with a 'can-do'
   attitude, in order to drive our business forward, Strong team player and
   result driven.
   - Excellent interpersonal communication skills both in Bahasa
   Indonesia and English.

*Please forward your update resume and cover letter by May 19, 2008 *

*To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards,
Ema Triwanda