This was sent via mod's email....I forward:

We are part of the largest retailer group in Indonesia, PT Mitra Adiperkasa.
We'd like to invite highly capable individuals to join our team as

1.      Marketing Manager
Male/ Female, max.  , S1/ S2, min. 7 years of experiences as Training Manager
in retail business, preferably in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), strong
communication, consumer oriented and proficiency in English language (oral and
written) is a must.

2.      Training Manager
Male/ Female, S1/ S2, min. 7 years of experience in training area, expert in
conduct the Training Program/class, teaching and transferring knowledge to
others   (preferably in QSR) , strong communication skill and  proficiency in
English language (oral and written) is a must.

The serious Candidate should be sent the CV  to :

bkdom.recr...@gmail.com

Kirim email ke