This sounds terrific!

I may be a little petty here but how come this is
accetable but when we talk about our totally freely
distributable teaching software, I get my knuckles
rapped?

Isobel Clark
http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark

 --- Dunrie Greiling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
TerraSeer is offering 10 annual licenses of
> BoundarySeer
>  and ClusterSeer to outstanding graduate research
> proposals.
>
>  TerraSeer will award a total of over $12,000 in
> software in
>  a contest that will identify superlative research
> proposals
>  in environmental health, according to Nicholas
> Jacquez,
>  President of TerraSeer.
>
>      "The identification of  health-environment
> relationships
>      from geographic data is recognized as one of
> the most
>      pressing problems facing environmental
> epidemiology,
>      medical geography and the environmental
> sciences.
>      This contest will foster top-quality research
> by putting
>      state-of-the-art tools in the hands of
> top-notch
>      researchers."
>
>  Dr. Geoff Jacquez, TerraSeer's Chief Scientist, is
>  organizing the group that will review the proposals
> and
>  make the awards.
>
>      "We're drawing on some of the best scientific
> minds to
>      run the awards process.  I expect this contest
>      identify and support some truly outstanding
> research
>      projects".
>
>  Research proposals shall be submitted through the
>  TerraSeer website and will be accepted through
> October 31,
>  2001. These projects will be expected to use the
> software
>  as part of the analysis.
>
>  Awards of TerraSeer software will be made in
> November. Stay
>  tuned to TerraScene for the results of the contest
> and
>  reports on the research.
>
>  Enter the contest or learn more at:
>  http://www.terraseer.com/news/news_contest.html
>
>  Learn more about BoundarySeer at:
>  http://www.terraseer.com/boundaryseer.html
>
>  Learn more about ClusterSeer at:
>  http://www.terraseer.com/clusterseer.html
>
>  Download your copy of the TerraSeer demo (featuring
>  BoundarySeer and ClusterSeer plus sample analyses):
>

>  http://www.terraseer.com/demo/terraseer_demo.html
>

> Thanks,
> Dunrie A. Greiling, Ph.D.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> * As a general service to the users, please remember
> to post a summary of any useful responses to your
> questions.
> followed by "end" on the next line in the message
> body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to
> the list
> * Support to the list is provided at
http://www.ai-geostats.org

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful