I'm  working in resource estimation of a lateritic orebody, the data is a
drill grid 33x33 spaced  the samples are 1m long. The question is:

How can I test the influence of the smoothing effect of the variogram,
considering that in few cases the range of the experimental variogram is in
the range of  8 to 10 meters (obtained by more closed data). 

I'm worry to because the size of the sample is comparable with the size of
the block, it have influence in the block  variance calculation? 

king regards

Adrian Mart�nez Vargas
Ing. Geol�lo (profesor)
Istituto Superior Minero Metal�rgico (ISMM)
Las Coloradas, s/n
Reparto Caribe.
Moa, Holgu�n, Cuba
CP 83329
E. Mail 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 


--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to