--- Isobel Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You want to simulate data with different sills in
> different directions?
> 
> Isobel
=====================================================
                       YES.
I must explain my problem, more.
I considered to isotropic variogram models  g1 and g2
:
- g1 in direction 0 with parameters c01, c1 and a1
- and  g2 in direction  pi/2 with  c02, c2 and a2
Then I combined these models and therefore constructed
an anisotropic variogram such as:
    g(x,y) = w(x,y) * g1 + [ 1 - w(x,y) ] * g2
where w(x,y) is a weigthing function.
For simulation spatial data of this model I need the
Covariance function  C(x,y) corresponding to  g(x,y).
In fact I need  C(0,0) !

Good Thanks: Webster
======================================================


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

--
* To post a message to the list, send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful 
responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with no subject and "unsubscribe 
ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND 
Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org

Reply via email to